Bolt Partners is a boutique turnaround and performance management firm based in the heart of London. We are a small team of high-achieving professionals from backgrounds in top and mid-tier accounting and management consulting firms.
Since the firm was founded in 2004, we have built a reputation in the industry for having the highest calibre people. We are also renowned for our proven ability to deliver innovative and practical solutions to business problems. A desire for continued growth means we are always interested in candidates who are keen to join our team.
To be successful you will have a minimum of three years’ professional experience in either turnaround/restructuring, management consulting, transaction services, private equity or financial operations.
A professional/post graduate qualification is highly desirable but not essential.
You will thrive on a challenge, display excellent communication and analysis skills, be able to work independently and use initiative, and want to deliver the highest standards of client service.
In return, we offer:
- Small, entrepreneurial, dynamic team
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity to develop a commercial CEO/CFO/Board skill set (combining strategic, operational and financial analysis)
- Opportunity to work closely with clients and build relationships
- UK projects that are based predominantly in London
- Opportunity for international experience
- Competitive remuneration packages (including performance bonuses)
- Study support and training
If you would like to register your interest in joining our team, please submit your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.