Bolt Partners are experts in managing healthcare organisations in distress and providing strong leadership. We have a proven track record in primary care, acute and community settings (including care homes) in both the public and private sectors. Our clients include private equity owners, debtholders, regulators and Boards. We can provide management teams or key management individuals such as Chair, CEO, COO, CIO, CFO, HR/ Workforce Director and Estates and Facilities Directors.
We offer extensive experience in working with organisations in ‘crisis’ situations. Characteristics of these situations may include:
- Severe liquidity issues resulting from poor trading
- Weak trading and operational performance
- Lack of strategic direction and operational grip due to management turnover
- Absence of robust financial and operational information upon which to make decisions
- A breakdown in relationships with key stakeholders such as shareholders, lenders, employees or creditors
We have a proven track record in rapidly assessing the performance of healthcare companies and organisations and implementing highly successful turnaround solutions.
Click here for recent case studies.